Laser Vein Treatment
Facial Veins Treatment – For a Clear Complexion.
Light emitted from the laser targets vascular lesions. Without damaging the surrounding skin, the laser’s light is absorbed by the targeted lesion i.e. vein. This acts to damage the lesion to result in elimination for the vein. Smaller veins can be treated in 1-2 treatments. Larger veins may require up to 4 treatments.
Laser light can be used for isolated veins or to treat the entire face. Many people who suffer from larger veins on nose and cheeks will have smaller veins elsewhere on their face. A full face treatment improves the overall facial appearance resulting in a more uniform complexion.
- Skin texture is also smoother.
- Smaller areas such as nose can be treated in 15 minutes.
- Larger areas such as full face take up to 30 minutes.
- After your treatment a cold compress is applied to your skin to minimise redness and swelling.
- Treatments may be carried out on face, hands, chest and neck.
How many treatments are required?
This is determined at your initial consultation. Usually 3-4 treatments are required to achieve optimum results. The number of treatment sessions depend on the type of lesion to be treated, its location, and the size of the lesion. Intervals between treatments are usually every 3-4 weeks
LASER VEINS OFFER
- Nasal veins €90 per session
- Cheeks, nose & chin area €150 per session, €450 for a package of 4
- Full face laser rejuvenation €200 per session, €550 for a package of 4
Are there any side effects?
After your treatment, the skin may be flushed, capillaries may appear darker. You may have some swelling in the treated area. Occasionally bruising may be evident.
These side effects are short lived and usually subside in 48 hours.
Advice prior to treatment.
Do not book an appointment if you have recently returned from a sun holiday. You must wait at least 6 weeks until your skin has returned to its normal colour. Also you should not apply fake tan on your skin for 1 week prior to your treatment.