Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers – Why have a treatment?
Dermal Fillers smooth away lines and wrinkles, restores volume in the cheeks or chin and can redefine lips. Dermal fillers can even be used to treat scars.
Dermal filler injections make you look less tired, more youthful and allow you to freshen your appearance for a big event.
The effects of anti-wrinkle injections using dermal fillers are immediate. Dermal filler injections or treatments are quick normally taking up to 30 minutes. Downtime is minimal and this effective “lunchtime treatment” allows you to return to work straight afterwards. Typically effects last between 6-12 months depending on which filler product is used.
Dermal Filler treatments have the following benefits:
- Smooths lines around the eyes
- Softens smoker’s lines
- Lip Enhancement injections : Plumps and enhances lips
- Softens lines between the nose to mouth or nasolabial folds
- Reduces sad lines between the mouth and chin better known as marionette lines
- Cheek enhancement or augmentation: Adds volume to sunken cheeks
- Treats eye shadows known as tear troughs
- Redefines and gives shape to recessed chins
- Lifts tired eyebrows to make eyes look more refreshed
- Reshapes your lower jawline to soften jowls
- Treats chin creases
- Rejuvenates hands by plumping the backs of the hands making veins and bones look less defined
- Improves the appearance of acne or chickenpox scars.